Saturday, January 19, 2008

T'ings be crazy, up in here!


So, as I commence shooting on KIDDO!, my company also has a couple of other projects in the works.
Most prominently right now is THE ABDUCTORS. A bizarre sci-fi (kinda--near future stuff--ya know, cheap sci fi) story about a little girl who is abducted for mysterious reasons, and what happens when she's returned home two weeks later, apparently unharmed, and with no ransom asked for. Things get crazy when the family receives a message from the seemingly repentant kidnappers. A warning about who or what their daughter really is. 
As Count Floyd would say, 'Scary stuff kids!'
I know it sounds like I'm making fun, but I really am excited about this one. And for a change, I have an investment team bringing in, shock of shocks, an ACTUAL BUDGET! God, I dunno what to do with real currency. I guess I'll have to do the Tony Scott thing and spend it on blow.
Anyway, here's a mock-up pre-poster (pictured above) by the great Nick Derington (Scanner Darkly)...

No comments:

 

html tracking
Racquetball