Tuesday, January 22, 2008

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY....!

So, if any of you know me, you're probably aware that my first feature (A FOUR COURSE MEAL) has been legally tied up for about a year in a release deal that hasn't panned out. As I am about to regain control of the elements, I'm lamely attempting to promote the film here and other places in order to generate interest for an upcoming DVD release.

The film is an anthology of sorts, and I have uploaded one of the longer story segments on my vimeo account until the distribution arrangements are finalized. At which point, I assume, I'll have to take it down. But, in the meantime, enjoy. If you like it, please spread the word. Press can only help us now, unless you think it sucks--in which case, keep it to yourself, buddy!

And now, our not-quite-a feature presentation...




No comments:

 

html tracking
Racquetball