Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Whoa! Looks like somebody figured out how to use Photoshop (sort of)!



Welly, welly. I done made me a poster thingee. This is my first, inept attempt at creating some "key art," as the film kids call it, for my recent short film, The Stranger (duh!). That is my hand. Sexy, huh? Yeah, I shot that f'er myself. Just put the ol' hand on my pillow and flashed away on my 'photo device' with my free hand. Pretty cool.

Actually, this is just a concept shot for the real thing...for which I'm enlisting the assistance of a much more trained eye. My buddy Erika Ryan in Austin is a well known art director and, I'm pretty sure, poops out better posters than this every morning after a hearty helping of bran flakes.

The film is still currently on the festival circuit, so I can't put it online. Officially, that is. But, here's my plan. I'm going to load it up on my private vimeo page. You won't be able to get to it from the street, so to speak. Once it's online, I'll blog about it here, and if you want to see it, you can send me your email on my blog comments, and I'll send you the access code.

It's very super secret and stealthy. You'll feel like an international super spy. 007. Or Golgo 13 (my fave game on the original NES). What fun!

So, check back here in the coming week or so and you may be one of the (un)lucky few to witness THE STRANGER in HD on your very own 'computerized device' of your choice!

Kisses aplenty!

Clay

No comments:

 

html tracking
Racquetball