Saturday, April 25, 2009

Very Very Quick Notes

So, several things happening at once. 

First, MY MOM SMOKES WEED is an official selection of the 2009 Cinevegas Film Festival. This is so awesome, and I will for sure be in attendance (along with at least one cast member).

Second, we're pretty much wrapped on EARTHLING. As I write this at 1:30 in the morning, we'll be shooting our last scenes with flesh and blood actors in less than 8 hours. After that, it's all rubber and latex as far as the eye can see. I've still got a bevy of effects shots with fake creepy crawlies before me. Effects films are fun!!!

Finally, once more, a great and hearty thanks to my entire cast and crew. Wonderful people who understand the enduro trials of no-budget filmmaking. This is the best, most fantabulous posse I've ever had the pleasure of running with, and my eternal gratitude is with you on your winged ride to Valhalla.

I'm really tired (shocker!) so here I am talking nonsense for the fifty bazillionth time!

Bed time for Bonzo!

No comments:

 

html tracking
Racquetball